Workers’ Compensation Lawyers For NYC
If you were injured at work, no matter what the circumstances, you are entitled to specific employer-paid benefits such as free medical care and lost wages. We welcome injured NYC workers who are looking for dependable advice and strong representation.
Dennis Kenny Law, handles workers’ compensation claims and appeals throughout New York state, including New York City. We have represented injured workers from the Queens, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Staten Island, as well as New Rochelle, Yonkers, White Plains and the entire Hudson Valley.
Work Injury Lawsuits In The New York City Metro Area
If you can’t work because of a work-related injury or illness, you are entitled to certain benefits such as lost wages, medical treatment and benefits for any lasting disability. But your employer may fight your claim, try to limit your benefits or coerce you back to work before you are healed.
We explore every potential claim to make up for the damage to your health, and our skilled attorneys can address all your concerns:
- Will you be eligible for workers’ compensation?
- What benefits does it provide?
- Does it cover pre-existing conditions?
- Why do you need an attorney?
- Should you take a lump sum award?
- Do you have a third-party personal injury lawsuit?
- Are you also eligible for Social Security Disability claims or unemployment compensation?
We have represented employees throughout the NYC metropolitan area in claims for every type of work-related illness or injury.