Skilled Workers’ Compensation Attorney
At Dennis Kenny Law, we help people throughout New York with the full spectrum of workers’ compensation issues. If you need help filing a claim or appealing a denied claim, we will help you stand up for your rights.
Our Albany workers’ compensation attorneys also help disabled workers with Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits. In some cases, a personal injury claim may be the best option for seeking proper compensation. In those cases, we work as co-counsel with some of the best personal injury law firms in the state. In all cases, helping you get relief for your losses is our highest priority.
Injured At Work? We Provide Solutions.
In guiding you through the workers’ compensation process, we can help with any legal barriers that arise and any questions you have:
- Will I qualify for workers’ compensation?
- What is the role of an attorney?
- What money and benefits does workers’ comp provide?
- What about unemployment insurance?
- Can I also file for Social Security Disability?
- Can I take a lump sum settlement for my injury?
- Can I file a lawsuit for a workplace injury?
- Are pre-existing conditions covered?
- What if I was hurt in an off-site accident?
- Things to avoid when filing a workers’ compensation claim
- What to do during an independent medical examination
No matter how severe your injury, you still may face delays. The employer may limit or outright deny your benefits. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling complex workers’ compensation disputes, and have successfully helped many injured workers get the benefits they need and deserve.
The Workers’ Compensation Benefits To Which You Are Entitled
We routinely help clients collect additional workers’ compensation benefits they did not realize they were entitled to, such as carpal tunnel syndrome or scheduled loss of use for permanent damage to a part of your body. We are familiar with the common injuries in different occupations and what those claims are worth. We also explore third-party lawsuits for negligence.
Contact Us for A Free Initial Consultation
If you have suffered a construction accident, repetitive stress injury or any other workplace accident, we are here to stand up for your rights. Contact us today for a free case evaluation with an experienced Albany and Newburgh workers’ compensation lawyer.
We have convenient office locations in the Hudson Valley and Albany area, and we can represent injured workers living anywhere in New York state.