Attorneys Helping Office Injury Victims
Not all workplace accidents take place on construction sites or factory floors. The office presents workers with many hidden dangers that can lead to severe injury and disability.
At the Law Offices of Dennis Kenny, P.C., we help people who have suffered workplace accidents, including those injured in office settings. Helping you get the financial relief you need is our highest priority.
What Are Your Options When Injured At The Office?
If you have been injured on the job, we can help you pursue workers’ compensation benefits to help you pay for your medical bills and up to two-thirds of your lost wages, up to the statutory maximum.
If your accident leaves you disabled, we can also help you pursue Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits.
If your accident was caused by a negligent third party (not your employer,) we can work as co-counsel with experienced personal injury attorneys to stand up for your rights.
Types of office injuries include:
- Slip-and-fall incidents: Examples are slipping on wet floors and tripping over obstacles.
- Lifting and carrying accidents: Lifting a heavy object like a box of paper can result in injuries to the back and neck and require surgery.
- Repetitive motion injuries: Repeatedly putting stress on one or more body parts can lead to severe and debilitating conditions.
- Typing-related conditions: This is one type of repetitive motion injury. It can often lead to carpal tunnel syndrome and other conditions.
- Electric shocks: Faulty and inadequately installed equipment can lead to burns and electric shocks.
- Injuries from standing on hard surfaces: If you work in an environment where you have to stand on a hard surface all day, you could suffer damage to your legs, feet and joints.
Whatever type of injury you have suffered, it is important to explore all potential avenues of compensation. Our lawyers can help you seek the financial relief you need to make it through this difficult time.
Contact Us To Learn More
If you have suffered a brain injury, spinal cord injury or any other injury in a workplace accident, we are here to stand up for your rights. Contact us today online or by telephone at 888-312-5516 to speak with a highly qualified New York workers’ compensation lawyer.